Web of Knowledge – News and Press Releases 2008
Archive News Articles
- 22 December 2008
- Thomson Reuters implemented a performance upgrade to the ISI Web of Knowledge platform on Monday 22 December 2008.
- 18 November 2008
- Important information about the URL change for ISI Web of Knowledge
- 07 November 2008
- Journal Citation Reports upgrade expected first quarter of 2009
- 15 October 2008
- ISI Web of Knowledge Q3 Upgrade - Sunday 19 October
- 5 August 2008
- Free subscription to MEDLINE for institutions subscribed to the JISC agreement for ISI Web of Knowledge
- 18 June 2008
- Journal Citation Reports (JCR) 2007 data available.
- 27 May 2008
- Thomson Press Release: The Scientific Business of Thomson Reuters Launches Expanded Journal Coverage in Web of Science by adding 700 Regional Journals
Thomson News Item
PDF (8.04 KB) - Summary of the Regional Journal List
PDF (146 KB) - List of 700 Regional Journal titles, including country and region.
Excel (16 KB) - Summary of the Regional Journal List
Excel (84 KB) - List of 700 Regional Journal titles, including country and region.
- 18 April 2008
- ISI Web of Knowledge v4.2 Upgrade Sunday 20 April 2008
- 17 April 2008
- Thomson Press Release: Thomson Completes Acquisition of Reuters; Thomson Reuters Shares Begin Trading. Thomson News Item
- 16 April 2008
- May Regional Training Sessions arranged - New Interface - ISI Web of Knowledge Service for UK Education
- 01 April 2008
- Thomson Press Release: Thomson Scientific begins expansion of Web of Science - 162 New Journals Enrich Current Coverage With Regional Perspective Thomson News Item
- 26 March 2008
- Web based training sessions for ISI Web of Knowledge and Courses around the UK to be arranged for May
- 14 March 2008
- Confirmation of the planned maintenance on Sunday 16th March. Personalisation ISI WoK and EndNote Web
- 31 January 2008
- Confirmation of the planned upgrades on Sunday 3rd February
- 25 January 2008
- ISI Web of Knowledge - Next enhancement re-scheduled for SUNDAY 3rd FEBRUARY - end of Dual access.
- 12 January 2008
- "Thomson Scientific Launches RESEARCHER ID.COM to associate a researcher with their published work". Thomson Scientific News item For more information, or to request an invitation to register for a unique Researcher ID, please visit: http://www.researcherid.com
- 10 December 2007
- ISI Web of Knowledge - Next enhancement scheduled for January 27th 2008 - end of Dual access NOTE: Re-scheduled for Sunday 3rd February