About the Next Generation of Web of Science.
Web of Knowledge Service for UK Education
The Web of Knowledge Service for UK Education provides a single route to all the Thomson Reuters products subscribed to by your institution. Connect to the Web of Knowledge Service, search using the WoK 'All Database search' or select an individual product from the 'Select a Database' page. Use the 'Additional Resources' tab for helpful tools and web sites.
Problems with access? Try this Alternative Link. Institution name, username and password required. Please note you may need to try alternative options.
Service Information - Service is running normally.
Connect to the Journal Citation Reports.
Please send all enquiries and report any problems about this service to the Mimas Web of Knowledge Helpdesk at email@example.com Alternatively you can use the support form to report problems or request enhancements.
- Web of Knowledge – December Webinars.
- Thomson Reuters' Web of Knowledge and Google Scholar are announcing a major new partnership between their services.
- Thomson Reuters and Imperial College Celebrate Open Innovation in Big Data. Thomson Reuters recognizes students for innovative approaches in managing Big Data.
- Thomson Reuters information on Scientific WebPlus and SciELO.
- Thomson Reuters Product Subscription Renewals Information. Renewal Date - 1 October 2013.
- Web of Knowledge - FREE WoK Marketing/Promotional packs are now available.
Join the Web of Knowledge mailing list where all future Web of Knowledge news and information/updates regarding the service will be posted: firstname.lastname@example.org